Friday, April 27, 2012

Fantasy MathHammer: HElves and more

Lots done tonight on Fantasy MathHammer (that's getting to be a mouthfull), biggest part of which was adding the High Elves!
I do try to listen when folks ask for stuff (the 3rd comment). :)

# TODO: [Done] Vampire Counts
# TODO: [Done] HighElves
# TODO: [Done] Rank bonus gives more than +3, need to limit it to 3.
# TODO: [Done] STOMP should happen very last in a round of combat. At the moment
#       it happens after the ogres attack, but before ASL goes.
# TODO: [Done] add STEADFAST
# TODO: [Done] add shield gives 6+ ward save
# TODO: [Done] Dark elves, eternal hatred

I have a TODO list to get through before updating the app in the market, tonight is a good 75% of it.

It's amusing that the thing that took the most time to implement, test and debug, was Eternal Hatred. I started it thinking: "ah it'll be easy. I just have to handle to hit re-rolls...in the first turn only...only for Dark Elves (or anyone who has Eternal Hatred). Oh, and don't forget to apply it every turn if they're facing High Elves." 

Would a kind soul tell me how many wide monstrous infantry need to be to have a rank? I reckon it's 3, and I'm too tired and cross-eyed to check.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...