Monday, April 02, 2012

Battle Report: Battle at Creeping Caves

"Rawr. I am angry and fighty."
I'm playing in a long term Warhammer Campaign. We get together to play the important battles, last weekend I played a game against the Ogres.

I've just written up a fairly lengthy battle report over on CampaignHammer.

In reality it only seems long. There are lots of pictures in the report for you easily bored people, and the highlights are bullet pointed in short punchy sentences.

There's also a brief 'the story so far' at the start, so you know how important the battle is to both sides.

2 comments:

  1. Army is looking great! Love the old school units!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really like them too, the paint job isn't mine though, I picked them up already painted on ebay a few years back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...