Wednesday, August 31, 2011

blogger post scheduling

I fail at blogspot post publishing scheduling. The last post (about the face off) was supposed to roll on out at about 10am yesterday morning, right about when I've just gotten my first work coffee break and sat down with a fresh mug. Instead, it seems it insta-published the post (which is the default behaviour).

Ah well, it's always the morning somewhere right?


UPDATE:
Curiouser and curiouser.
It seems the Post 'Schedule' time thinks I'm 8 hours ahead of my actual Timezone. I have to schedule the post for 8pm if I want it to post at midday.
When checked the post in the main 'posts' list menu in blogger, it lists the time to post at correctly. I wonder if Google thinks I'm in China (+8 hours).
If anything I'd expect it to use UTC time zone as a default. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...