Unfortunately I was so busy concentrating on making sure they were fully coated - trying to ensure each little slightly hidden armpit and crevasse has some undercoat - that I caked them in the spray paint.
|My phone camera is a bit rubbish, |
the colour is not the shade it appears to be.
Really, far far too much paint. It went on evenly, and didn't stipple, but I put so much on it obscured model details.
I now have two models in dettol to strip them of the paint - I hope! I'm not even sure it'll work on the spray paint, which is why I put in only two of the worst.
So much for shortcuts.
The skin coloured spray paint might still be a good shortcut if I'm much more careful next time, but I think that I'll not be able to spray enough on to ensure a proper skin coating. We'll see once the dettol strips the two models.